Why use a Captain’s Log?
- It will make for great reading during the winter months.
- It provides you with information for future cruises, day trips and time at your home port.
- It gives you a base to help improve your boating skills.
- It is a central information source.
This is one of the best Captain’s Logs available. Use any 3 ring binder. I recommend a soft/flexible one. With this log book you can add as many sheets as you need and have your choice of several key pages.
Since this is in a 3-ring binder you can keep a chronological order to your cruising, marina hopping, day tripping and just relaxing at the pier with our having to shuffle through a bound book.
The base PDF includes:
- Cover Page
- Captains & Boat Information Sheet
- Cruising Log
- Day Trip Log
- At The Pier Log
- Make as many copies as you need. If you fill in one of the sheets just download a fresh one.